Wednesday, March 4, 2015

"The Good, The Bad and the Ugly" Artist Copies - onsale this Thursday (3/5)

2 posts in a day? Yes it's happening.

A few months back I was fortunate enough to get to do a licensed poster for "The Good, The Bad and the Ugly" for Skuzzles. Both versions sold out on the Skuzzles website, but I'm going to put a few of my S/N APs available for sale this Thursday, March 5th at 1 PM EST. 





 


THE GOOD, THE BAD, and the UGLY -  S/N Artist proof - 36"x12" screen print - $55








IL BUONO, IL BRUTTO, IL CATTIVO (variant) - S/N Artist proof - 36"x12" screen print - $75

How to purchase? Just come back here on Thursday just before sale time-- I'll make a new post with purchase buttons, details etc. at 3PM EST.

Also per request - I'm putting them up at the same time as the new art print "EARLE'S FARM" so you can combine shipping if you want to buy both.








No comments: