Monday, July 8, 2013

"The Three Voices" Onsale details, SDCC news and more

Hello friends- been a few weeks since I've shared some studio news so here we go...

PRINT RELEASE NEWS-
I'll be putting "The Three Voices" art print up for sale on Wednesday July 10 at 2PM Eastern. It's an 18"x24", 9-color screen print, non-sub edition of 75.
 
Happy how this one turned out, started off a simple study and morphed into something a bit more layered. Also has a nice transparent rain layer to complete the effect. Many have asked about what is written on the wet, weathered note in the foreground-- maybe I'll tell, maybe not. Whatever it says, after reading it our lone figure needed some time to reflect...

SDCC FYI:
Happy to report that I'll be at San Diego Comic Con on Friday and Saturday this year- can't wait! Not sure of my schedule yet but will update the details as soon as I find out. Hope to see some of  you there!

That's all for now, hope to see some of you back here on Wednesday for the 'Three Voices' onsale! -JC

No comments: