Friday, July 1, 2011

Crazy4Cult 5 - next week!

Hello friends,

Been far too long since the last post- hope you've all been doing well and staying busy. After my extended 'working' hibernation, I've finally made my way up out of the dark lair and into the sunlight to share some news about upcoming events/prints.


I was honored to participate in the fifth Crazy4Cult group show at Gallery1988/LA. Opening night is next Friday, July 8, so get down there if you're close by. Judging from the few pieces I've seen so far, it's going to be worth the trip. (Check out some previews here.)

For my part, I tried to pick something that--while certainly not obscure--doesn't seem to enjoy the amount of respect/admiration it deserves. Crazy4Cult gave me the opportunity to get out of the woods for a bit, to a much different setting.  Hopefully I'll have a few copies to sell after here after the show as well.

Other upcoming print news:

"Sinful, Windborne" will be released later this month, I'll let everyone know the exact details via the mailing list. Also plan on ramping up production a bit for the latter half of the year, so the next print should follow close on its heels.
That's all for now, until next week..
-JC

1 comment:

Marcus said...

Hi JC - looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us. The Crazy4Cult show looks like it will be a lot of fun.